Help us tackle the stigma of mental health…get the kettle on!
When someone feels at their very lowest they may want help but feel unable to ask for it.
Cue The Big Brew
If you have family, friends or colleagues you think may be suffering in silence, getting together over a cuppa is a good way to reach out to them.
Why not host a Big Brew event or if you’re part of a group you could rename your next meet up or social event The Big Brew.
That way you’ll encourage others to speak out and do your bit to tackle the stigma associated with feelings of hopelessness.
Download The Big Brew pack to help you get started.
We also have these materials to help you make your event a success!
Mug logo (.eps)
Mug logo (.png)
Teapot logo (.eps)
Teapot logo (.png)
For the FREE suicide prevention training, which may just save someone's life, please visit: zerosuicidealliance.com.
Want to support the Big Brew online? Here's what you can do to get involved...
- Change your profile picture to a brewfie or picture of your favourite mug to show your support
- Update your status to encourage people to take part and support the Big Brew
- Share your pictures with us of your events.
- Tag us in your messages using #brewfie
- Tweet us your pictures using #brewfie
- Use our Big Brew Twibbon.
Our three steps to The Big Brew (for use with Social Media):