Service available in:
Who we are
This is a clinic for patients requiring bloods to be taken. The service runs from the following sites:
- Ainsdale Centre for Health and Wellbeing
- Churchtown Clinic
- Formby Clinic
- Southport Centre for Health and Wellbeing
- Monday: 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Tuesday: 8.30am to 7.00pm
- Wednesday: 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Thursday: 8.30am to 7.00pm
- Friday: 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Saturday: CLOSED
- Sunday: CLOSED
Note: On a Tuesday and Thursday we offer an extended podiatry and phlebotomy service from 8.30 – 7.00pm at Southport Centre.
GP Referral only.
Service provided to patients aged 14+ registered with a Southport and Formby GP.
Patients under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.