The SA01: Policy Management Framework is your guide to writing/developing or reviewing a policy to ensure it meets with Trust standards.
Use the search function to find the relevant document. If you are unable to open any PDF documents, you can download Adobe Reader by clicking here.
Staff are advised to always check that they are using the correct version of any policies rather than referring to locally held copies. The most up to date version of all Trust policies can be found on this webpage.
* Please note that following the acquisition of Calderstones Partnership NHS FT, South Sefton Community Services transaction and the Liverpool Community Services NHS Trust transaction, a number of policies are specific to staff transferring from these services as indicated.
- SD06b: Department of Health Reference Guide to Consent to Examination or Treatment
- SD07B Unified Do Not Attempt Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- SD10: Copying clinical correspondence to service users
- SD12A: COVID-19 Vaccine Handling and Management
- SD12: MM01: Self Administration Procedure (SAM)
- SD12: MM09: Medication Errors
- SD12: MM11: High Dose Antipsychotics
- SD12: MM12: Procedure for Ordering, Receipt, Storage and Monitoring of Medicines in Community Teams
- SD12: MM13: FP10 Guidelines
- SD12: MM22 Procedure and Guidance for "Take Home Naloxone" in Addiction Services