We deliver a range of services from Peasley Cross Hospital in St Helens, which is just across the road from St Helens Hospital on Marshalls Cross Road.
The following services are based at this location:
- Male and female mental health inpatient services (Taylor and Iris wards)
- Adults' mental health assessment team (Harry Blackman House)
- Adults' mental health recovery team (Harry Blackman House)
- Adults' mental health home treatment team (Harry Blackman House)
- Child and adolescent mental health services (Birch Unit)
- Later life and memory services community team
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Service (O'Hanlon Centre)
- Orthotics Service (O'Hanlon Centre)
- Chronic Pain Management Service (O'Hanlon Centre)
Below you can view a map which shows where the Peasley Cross Hospital is located.
Peasley Cross Hospital - St Helens
Below you can view a 360 degree tour of Peasley Cross Hospital. Click and drag the screen to move around and use the icons to navigate through the tour.
The dropper pins enable you to move to different areas of the building and the i icons enable you to view additional photos of the area.
There is a free car park at Peasley Cross Hospital. The car park is large but can get very busy so we would recommend allowing extra time to find a parking space.
There are a number of buildings at Peasley Cross Hospital. Joan O'Hanlon Centre, Harry Blackman House and Birch Unit are single-story and the Hope and Recovery Centre (Taylor and Iris Wards) is a two-story building with lift access.