There are many different types of mental health problems and symptoms and this information is just a guide to help you understand what the problem might be.

If you feel mentally unwell you should seek the advice of your GP. If you are unsure you could ask someone you trust to help you seek help.

If you feel you need help right now contact your GP or go to your local A & E department.