Our vision is to strive for Perfect Care
Perfect Care means:
- Setting our own stretching goals for improvements in care rather than aiming to meet minimum standards set by other organisations
- Getting the basics of care right every time
- Making improvements to the care we provide because we know it’s the right thing to do for patients and because we care about the care that we provide
- Helping people to try improvements, learn from their mistakes, and apply what works more rapidly
- Helping our people to innovate in ways that create better quality and outcomes for the people we serve whilst reducing cost.
Our goals for 2021 are: zero suicides for people in our care, zero acceptance of racism, discriminatory and disrepectful behaviours, zero falls within our care, zero restrictive practice, and zero harm from medication.