My Blood Test
The clinics are based across Liverpool and Sefton. Please scroll down to see the full list of clinic locations and the available appointment slots which vary across the sites.
Please be aware:
- You must be registered with a GP in Liverpool or Sefton to book into these clinics. Patients must be 16+ to attend Liverpool clinics and 14+ to attend Sefton clinics.
- Please only book a blood test if you have been advised it is needed by your GP/ referrer.
- If you have been given a blood form by your GP/ referrer, please bring it with you. If your GP has not provided you with your blood form, please ensure they have requested your blood test before booking your appointment. If there is no request on the system, we will not be able to carry out your test.
- If you are booking an appointment on behalf of someone else, please ensure you enter in the person’s details who requires the blood test.
- If you are unable to access the online booking system please make an appointment by calling 0151 285 4548 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm). Please be aware that lines will be busy, and you may have an extended wait. Thank you for your patience.
Liverpool Community Phlebotomy Service Update
The Hunter Street drive through phlebotomy service will be suspended from Monday 26 October 2020. The drive through has been a great success; however as winter approaches it will be a challenge for the service to continue to be provided from this site.