Please note that you can only book six weeks in advance, and new appointments will be released on a rolling basis.
Scroll down to see the full list of clinic locations and the available appointment slots which vary across the sites. If your nearest clinic has a long waiting time you can access clinic slots at other sites which may have a shorter wait.
Please be aware:
- You must be registered with a GP in Liverpool or Sefton to book into these clinics. Patients must be 16+ to attend Liverpool clinics and 14+ to attend Sefton clinics.
- Please only book a blood test if you have been advised it is needed by your GP/ referrer.
- It is important that you bring the paper blood form given to you by your GP/referrer. If you have not been given a form please contact your GP and ask them for one. Arriving without your form may result in delays to your blood test or in some circumstances the blood test may not be able to be taken.
- If you are booking an appointment on behalf of someone else, please ensure you enter in the person’s details who requires the blood test.
- If you are unable to access the online booking system please make an appointment by calling 0151 285 4548 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm). Please be aware that lines will be busy, and you may have an extended wait. Thank you for your patience.
- Our advisors use the same online booking system and do not have access to earlier appointments.