The SA01: Policy Management Framework is your guide to writing/developing or reviewing a policy to ensure it meets with Trust standards.
Use the search function to find the relevant document. If you are unable to open any PDF documents, you can download Adobe Reader by clicking here.
Staff are advised to always check that they are using the correct version of any policies rather than referring to locally held copies. The most up to date version of all Trust policies can be found on this webpage.
* Please note that following the acquisition of Calderstones Partnership NHS FT, South Sefton Community Services transaction and the Liverpool Community Services NHS Trust transaction, a number of policies are specific to staff transferring from these services as indicated.
- LOC 001 Inpatient Operational Specification May 21
- LOC 002 The Role of The Community Mental Health Teams May 21
- LOC 004 Patient Property Policy May 21
- LOC 008 ECG using Broomwell Health Watch Monitoring May 21
- LOC 012 Discharge and Transfer of Care Policy May 21
- LOC 015 Management of OATs May 21
- LOC 023 Service Provision to Under 18s May 21
- LOC 024 Borderline Personality Disorder Policy Incorporating Guidelines May 21