The SA01: Policy Management Framework is your guide to writing/developing or reviewing a policy to ensure it meets with Trust standards.
Use the search function to find the relevant document. If you are unable to open any PDF documents, you can download Adobe Reader by clicking here.
Staff are advised to always check that they are using the correct version of any policies rather than referring to locally held copies. The most up to date version of all Trust policies can be found on this webpage.
* Please note that following the acquisition of Calderstones Partnership NHS FT, South Sefton Community Services transaction and the Liverpool Community Services NHS Trust transaction, a number of policies are specific to staff transferring from these services as indicated.
- HR01: Disciplinary procedure
- HR03: Flexible working
- HR04: Special Leave Policy
- HR05: Learning and development
- HR06a: Freedom to Speak Up Strategy
- HR07: Supporting Health Wellbeing (Attendance)
- HR08: Verification of statutory registration of temporary and permanent staff
- HR09: Support of people who experience abuse, discrimination and violence
- HR10 Equality and Human Rights
- HR11: Supporting Improvement (Formerly Capability Policy