Video calling is as convenient as a phone call, with the added value of face-to-face communication. It can be used on a Windows or Apple computer; an Android Tablet or iPad; a Smartphone or iPhone. It can save you both time and money from travelling, and brings your care closer to home. It also allows both staff and patients to maintain social distancing and limit the spread of coronavirus.
This is a private and secure video call service for patients with pre-arranged appointments only.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer instant or emergency appointments. If you are in need of urgent help please visit our help in a crisis page for support.
If you are interested in learning more, please watch these short videos to give you an idea of how your video appointment will work.
Before your consultation
- Make sure you have an appointment
- Test your setup to make sure that you are ready to make video calls
- Enter the waiting area about five minutes before your appointment time
- You will be asked to enter some details, including your name and date of birth, this is so your clinician can collect you from the virtual waiting room. We will also ask for a telephone number, this is so we can contact you if there are difficulties during your online appointment. No information you enter is stored.
Use one of these web browsers
- Google Chrome (Windows computer, or Android tablet/smartphone). If you don't have Google Chrome, it can be downloaded here
- Safari (Apple computer, iPad, or iPhone)
- Unfortunately the Attend Anywhere system does not support internet explorer