We deliver a range of services from Hollins Park Hospital in Warrington, which is also the base of our Trust Headquarters and Education Centre.
The following services are based at Hollins Park Hospital:
- Male and female mental health inpatient services (Austen and Sheridan wards)
- Later life and memory inpatient services (Kingsley Ward)
- Learning disability community service
- Low-secure mental health inpatient services (Chesterton, Marlowe and Tennyson units)
- Later life and memory community services (Beckett Unit)
- Specialist Perinatal Service
Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust's Specialist Treatment, Assessment and Recovery (STAR) Unit is also based at Byron Ward at Hollins Park Hospital.
Below you can view a map which shows where Hollins Park Hospital is located.
Hollins Park Hospital - Warrington
Below you can view a 360 degree tour of Hollins Park Hospital, including our De La Mare restaurant and the Health and Wellbeing Centre. Click and drag the screen to move around and use the icons to navigate through the tour.
The dropper pins enable you to move to different areas of the building and the i icons enable you to view additional photos of the area.
There is free car parking at Hollins Park Hospital. There are several car parks that visitors can use but they can all get very busy so we would recommend allowing extra time to find a parking space.
There are a number of buildings at Hollins Park Hospital. The main hospital building is a two-story building with lift access to the first floor. Marlowe, Chesterton and Auden units are all single-story buildings.