Publish date: 13 July 2021
Nominations to stand as a governor for Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust will open on Wednesday 21 July 2021 to Friday 6 August 2021.
Our service uses, carers, staff and members of the public have the opportunity to influence the way your health services are run by becoming Governors for Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust.
Our Council of Governors have a number of statutory duties and are responsible for ensuring that community views are considered when Trust decisions are made and services are developed.
We have vacancies in the following constituencies:
- One vacant seat in Rest of England and Wales
- Three vacant seats in Liverpool, Sefton and Knowsley
- Four vacant seats in Halton, St Helens and Warrington.
We are looking for five new Service User and Carer Governors. Once elected, Governors will serve for a period of two years and seven months.
To find out more attend one of our prospective Governor events via Zoom:
- Thursday 22 July 2021, 2.00pm to 4.00pm
- Monday 26 July 2021, 5.30pm to 7.30pm
To confirm your place, contact the Membership Team on 0151 471 2303 or via email at MerseycareCoG