Service available in:
The Treatment room service offers nurse led clinics across numerous locations, providing care to the local communities. The Treatment rooms are an appointment led service and does not accept ‘walk-ins’. All referrals should be via your GP or another healthcare professional.
The service is provided across Sefton, Liverpool and Knowsley, and can provide the following treatments:
- Catheter care (Liverpool and South Sefton only)
- Doppler assessment (lower limb wounds)
- Ear syringing (over 16 years of age)
- Injections (not immunisations/ travel)
- Pressure ulcers
- Removal of sutures or clip removal
- Wound and skin care.